This is hollow casting work. This was done in JNV Paschim Medinipur. Its a traditional work. Firstly make the structure out of clay of tortoise and you have to join the heads and legs with wax separately to the body. Then it is molded with brass. It is made in through the process of wax casting.
- During the art workshop at Samogyvamos village Hungary with Hungary artist Makray Janos
- “Paint for Georgia”-7th International Art Festival at Mtsketa Park Georgia,Europe My work to Shorena
- International Art workshop (Samogyvamos Village) at Hungary, Europe my workshop work spot work have been displayed by Hungarian Art Lover
- Budapest, Hungary Art workshop my Work with Senior Artist Erizabeth Sebastian
- International Art Festival at Budapest workshop Art work