This is linocut drawing you can start any drawing on lino rubber sheet .You stretch the drawing by stretch paper.After that you can fixed the opposite same drawing on the lino sheet then light part of the drawing you cut it accordingly and next you put black ink on the lino sheet and it was spread on lino sheet properly;y after that you can take a print.
- During the art workshop at Samogyvamos village Hungary with Hungary artist Makray Janos
- “Paint for Georgia”-7th International Art Festival at Mtsketa Park Georgia,Europe My work to Shorena
- International Art workshop (Samogyvamos Village) at Hungary, Europe my workshop work spot work have been displayed by Hungarian Art Lover
- Budapest, Hungary Art workshop my Work with Senior Artist Erizabeth Sebastian
- International Art Festival at Budapest workshop Art work