This is Dokra Owl .Dokra art work are characterized by primitive simplicity, charming folk motifs, rustic beauty, and imaginative designs and patterns. Dokra uses the ‘lost wax casting’ (cire perdue) process, one of the earliest method of non-ferrous metal casting known to human civilisation.
- During the art workshop at Samogyvamos village Hungary with Hungary artist Makray Janos
- “Paint for Georgia”-7th International Art Festival at Mtsketa Park Georgia,Europe My work to Shorena
- International Art workshop (Samogyvamos Village) at Hungary, Europe my workshop work spot work have been displayed by Hungarian Art Lover
- Budapest, Hungary Art workshop my Work with Senior Artist Erizabeth Sebastian
- International Art Festival at Budapest workshop Art work